The individuals within the Environmental Engineering Team at Ramaker & Associates have diverse backgrounds including geology, hydrology, biology, environmental engineering, and geotechnical engineering. These environmental professionals are experienced at site assessments, site remediation, wetland delineations and reclamations, lead/asbestos inspections, and other due diligence associated with real estate transactions and site development.
In addition, the Environmental Engineering Team coordinates closely with other service groups at Ramaker & Associates to provide a broad range of services including geotechnical investigations and property condition assessments. Working as part of a larger team, Ramaker & Associates is able to assist with real estate transaction and site development needs including surveying, civil site design, and various environmental issues through construction management.
Over the years, Ramaker & Associates has fostered excellent relationships with Federal, State and Local regulators, allowing us to complete projects in a more timely manner. Our project managers are highly qualified professionals with experience throughout the United States.
Ramaker & Associates works diligently to provide time and cost saving recommendations for all aspects of environmental consulting. We are a preferred vendor for the nation’s largest telecommunications corporations and financial institutions.
Summary of Services Provided
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments(ESAs)
- Transaction Screen ESAs
- Lead, Asbestos, and Radon Surveys/Risk Assessments
- Contaminated Property Investigation and Remediation
- Petroleum Environmental Cleanup Fund Act (PECFA) Consulting
- Property Condition Assessments (PCAs)
- Geotechnical Investigations
- Brownfields - Underutilized Property Development and Recycling
- Underground Storage Tank Removal
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Environmental Assessments (EA)
and Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Archaeological Surveys
- Architectural Surveys
- Surface Water Management (Wetlands, Lakes, Stormwater)
Go to Environmental Projects